One of my friends, (thanks Erin), did this on her blog. I have had a bad attitude lately because of so many trials in my life. I think I too easily get caught up with what is wrong in my life and I too think its time for me to count my blessings.
1. A wonderful Husband who tries endlessly to make me happy. I am not an easy person to deal with and Jason is truly a wonderful blessing. Love you!
2. A great family that I always have a blast with. My family is endless laughs and I can't tell you guys enough how much I love you guys!
3. Neices and Nephews who are so loving and amazing. I love the imaginations they have and that they let me play with them and be a kid again for a little bit.
4. In-laws that are so loving and welcoming. I am lucky to have married into such a wonderful family. I have so much fun with all of you and want to thank you all for making me feel like I belong. (and your patience with me while I grow up)
5. Our new apartment. It's taking awhile but it is slowly becoming a home, we are lucky to have it.
6. Jason's job. With this economy and through my job search I am learning how truly truly blessed we are for Jason's job and the stability it gives us.
7. Incredible friends. When all else is wrong in my life I have loving friends who take the time to let me know they are there for me. They make sure I know I am loved, and I can't believe how lucky I am to have them.
8. A car. With all my parents troubles with cars lately and even our recent car adventure, I realized I am blessed to have a car to rely on.
9. The Gospel. When I look at these celebrities who have so much money and get the world at their fingertips I get jealous for a second then I think even that is not worth trading the gospel for. I am grateful to have been lucky enough to be born where I was, when I was, and Because of that I get to know that I am a daughter of God, and be married to the love of my life for eternity.
10. Siblings, who though we test our limits, are more than just siblings, they are my best friends. I look forward to my time with them. I am a lucky girl to have hilarious, and compassionate siblings. You guys are awesome.
11. This country. Watching the news you hear so many awful things going on and I get to live here, where my biggest complaint is that congress is too partisan, (I have bigger ones, but you get my point.) I get to speak my mind and vote and have the right to be involved in the process of our country becoming what it is.
12. Financial Aid, though we will have to pay it back, Jason gets to go to school and set up our future. We could not do it on our own.
13. The ability to choose what I will be when I grow up. There a many women in this world who dont have the chances or options I do.
14. The Atonement. What a blessing it is to know we can change and be better than before. I am so grateful for that. I have used that blessing more times than I care to share but I am so glad to know that even if no one else realizes how much I have changed or grown that My Savior will know and bless me for it.
15. Marriage. I am so grateful that I get to be tied to my best friend for the rest of my life and onto my eternity. I am blessed to have been chosen by such an amazing man and by someone that is so patient.
With everything going on lately I have gotten swept away in the negative and I need to open my eyes and see how much the Lord has given me. I am so blessed.